Turbine Wheel Flowmeter – Compact Electronic DPE-..C3
The KOBOLD flow meter model DPE is used for measuring and monitoring liquids. The device works according the well-known blade wheel principal. The six vane blade wheel is retained axially in a high quality sapphire bearing. The sensor is supplied ready-to-install with pipe fittings or with weld-on sleeves. The blade wheel is set in motion by the flowing medium. Magnets are embedded hermetically sealed in the ends of the blade wheels. The magnets generate electrical pulses in a Hall effect sensor mounted outside the flow area.
Fields of Application
- Cooling water monitoring
- General mechanical engineering
- Waste water treatment
- All heavy goods industry
- Chemical industry
- Measuring range: 5 – 30 … 50 – 750 l/min water
- Connection: G ½ … G 3, ½ … 3″ NPT
- Material: brass, stainless steel
- pmax: 40 bar
- tmax: 80°C
- Accuracy: ±2.5 % of full scale
- Analogue output, pulse output, contacts, digital indicator
Please ask for more information.