Digital Thermometer – Battery powered DTE
The DTE is a battery powered LCD digital thermometer designed for use in a wide range of industrial and process applications. Similar to our standard DTB instrument, this latest development provides extra operational features such as MAX/MIN with recorded time and date, messaging feature, two alarm relays, and data logging. The rugged IP65 rated housings and all stainless steel design offers protection from moisture and dust. The DTE also offers a range of mounting options such as direct mount, surface mount, and panel mount. With our range of sensing probes and process connections this makes the DTE an ideal replacement for traditional mechanical instruments such as liquid bulb and bi metal gauges where power is not available or practical. The larger LCD display, now 20 mm high, can also be set to units of °C or °F, and with 0.1° resolution, the DTE not only eliminates the guesswork out of reading dials and mercury columns, it also provides a much higher degree of accuracy.
Low battery indication is via the display however, one of the two alarm relays can also be utilised for latching to a scrolling message.
- Battery powered
- 100 mm stainless steel case (IP65)
- Direct mount, panel mount, or surface mount
- Clear 6 digit alphanumeric LCD display
- Configured °C or °F
- High accuracy
- Dual Alarm relays
- 1 relay can be applied for Low Battery warning
- On board data log function
- USB Interface
- NFC Interface for reading log, sync clock/start new log
- Android app for transmission of data via e-mail
- 6×32 character messages from message library
- Pt100 or thermocouple sensors
- Sensor Measuring range: :-200…850°C
- Display: clear 6-digit LCD alphanumeric display, 20 mm high
- Ambient temperature range: -20…70°C
- Alarm relays: 2x low voltage with 6x different actions plus latching. Latched relays set by USB or front panel push button.Programmable set point, dead band and high low band values are provided, set up using the USB interface
- Measuring Units: Can be configured and displayed in °C or °F
- Communication: USB, NFC interface available for reading log, sync clock and start new log. Android app allows log data to be transmitted via e-mail etc.
- Environmental Protection: IP65