DPE-Z3 Turbine Wheel Flowmeter
The KOBOLD flow-meter DPE model is used for measuring and monitoring liquids. The device works according the well-known blade wheel principal.
The six vane blade wheel is retained axially in a high quality sapphire bearing.
The sensor is supplied ready-to-install with pipe fittings or with weld-on sleeves.
The blade wheel is set in motion by the flowing medium. Magnets are embedded hermetically sealed in the ends of the blade wheels. The magnets generate electrical pulses in a Hall effect sensor mounted outside the flow area.
Fields of Application
- Cooling water monitoring
- General mechanical engineering
- Waste water treatment
- All heavy goods industry
- Chemical industry
- Measuring range: 5 – 30 … 50 – 750 l/min water
- Connection: G ½ … G 3, ½ … 3″ NPT
- Material: brass, stainless steel
- pmax: 40 bar
- tmax: 80°C
- Accuracy: ±2.5 % of full scale Analogue output, pointer indicator