Electronic Counter for Measuring and Monitoring ZED-K
The evaluation unit changes the frequency signal of the pickup into a 3(4)-digit flow reading with selectable measuring unit and into a scalable analogue signal. The two threshold value relays with floating output changeover contacts continuously monitor the flow to check if the freely settable limits are exceeded or fallen short of. Here, it is possible to select either threshold value or window monitoring. The switching point, the hysteresis, a window point and the switch on or off delay can be set separately for each relay.
The switching points can also be set directly using the control keys without having to switch over into the menu. A red LED indicates the switching statuses. The bottom line of the display shows a bar graph of the flow readings. The analogue output is available as current output with 0(4)…20 mA or as voltage output with 0…10 V. The parameter names in the menu can be shown in German or English. If used where the flow readings change rapidly, the display can be pacified and the analogue reading averaged by switching on some software.
A MIN/MAX reading memory determines the extreme values of the flow. The display of the readings and the resetting are achieved by using the keys, without having to change into the menu. Resetting by using the keys can also be blocked. If the maximum set flow (exceeded range) is exceeded, it will be shown on the display. The set parameters can be protected against unauthorized alteration by using a password function.
Range of Functions
- Measurement and Display of dosage,total and flow quantities
- Free scaling using tech-in or input of frequency and measured value
- Interval counter (number of dosage process)
- 2 switching outputs,freely programmable
- MIN/MAX Memory
- Analogue output: 0(4)…20mA or 0…10V
- Input: 1x pulse: 0.2 – 2000 Hz (5 – 24 VDC), 1x control input: reset function
- Output: 1x 0(4) – 20 mA or 0 – 10 V, 2x changer
- tmax: -20 … +70°C
- Power supply: 24 VDC or 90 – 250 VAC
- Electrical connection: screw terminal, cable gland M18
- Display: LCD, 8-digit (quantity) + 3- or 4-digit (flow), backlight Sensor supply, menu controlled, password,Teach-in procedure, panel mounting, field housing, Min/Max-memory
Please ask for more information.