Electronic Counter ZED-Z
The evaluation unit changes the frequency signal of the pickup into a 3(4)-digit flow reading with selectable measurement unit (top display line), and into a scalable analogue signal. The flow quantity is added up in a part quantity meter and a total quantity meter and then displayed in the bottom line of the screen. The quantity meter’s units of measurement are selectable. The two relays with floating output changeover contacts continuously monitor if the freely adjustable limits are exceeded or fallen short of.
Here, it is possible to choose between threshold value and window monitoring. Switching point, hysteresis, a window point, and switch on or off delay can be set separately for each relay. The switching points can also be set directly by using the control keys without having to change over into the menu. Alternatively, it is also possible to monitor the quantity meter to see if it is exceeded.
A red LED indicates with the switching status. The analogue output is optionally available as current output with 0(4)…20 mA or as voltage output with 0…10 V. The Parameter names can be shown in the menu in German or English. If used where the flow readings change rapidly, the display can be pacified and the analogue reading averaged by switching on some software. A MIN/MAX reading memory determines the extreme readings of the flow.
Range of Functions
- Measurement and Display of dosage,total and flow quantities
- Free scaling using teach-in or input of frequency and measured value
- 2 switching outputs,freely programmable
- MIN/MAX Memory
- Control input for part quantity reset
- Analogue output: 0(4)…20mA or 0…10V
- Input: 1x pulse: 0.2 – 2000 Hz (5 – 24 VDC), 1x control input: reset function
- Output: 1x 0(4) – 20 mA or 0 – 10 V, 2x changer
- tmax: -20 … +70°C
- Power supply: 24 VDC or 90 – 250 VAC
- Electrical connection: screw terminal, cable gland M18
- Display: LCD, 8-digit (quantity) + 3- or 4-digit (flow), backlight Sensor supply, menu controlled, password,Teach-in procedure, panel mounting, field housing, Min/Max-memory
Please ask for more information.