The CSmicro 2W hs LT is designed for measuring the smallest temperature changes down to 0.025°C and sets a new benchmark in high resolution, low noise infrared thermometry. It is easily configurable using the optional USB interface and Compact Connect software.
Optris CSmicro 2W LT / LTH Miniature Infrared Temperature Sensor
- New benchmark in low noise IR-thermometry.
- Suitable for relative measurement of smallest temperature differences of 0.025°C.
- Scalable 4-20 mA analog output / additional simultaneous alarm output.
- Green LED alarm indication, aiming support, self diagnostic or temperature code indication.
- Complete solid state design without any moving parts.
- Electronics built into cable.
- Stainless steel housing with compact dimensions.
- Optional USB programming interface and software.
- Wide power range: 5-30 V DC.