The Optris PI200 Thermal Imager with Visual Camera combines an Infrared image with a Visual image for the first time. The camera is housed in a small case measuring just 45mm x 45mm x 62mm and allows the user to record full frame video in both IR and visual simultaneously at frame rates of up to 128Hz.
The infrared cameras Optris PI 200 is equipped with an innovative BI-SPECTRAL technology, allowing the combination and synchronous recording of real-time and thermographic videos and images. This feature makes them optimally suited for employment in conveyor belts or garbage bunkers. The IR camera can also be used in other areas of application, namely research and development, test stations, process automation, and for portable measurement tasks.
The IR camera offers a temperature range from -20°C up to 900°C in the standard version and can be optionally upgraded to 1,500°C.
- Temperature range:
-20°C to 900°C
- Spectral range: 7.5 to 13 µm
- Frame rate: 128 Hz
Areas of application for the thermal imager Optris PI 200
The Optris PI 200 is employed in a variety of different branches:
- Automotive industry: thermographic images of exterior parts in pre-production runs help maintaining constant temperatures and thus reduce shortages in production.
- Plastics industry: temperature control with thermographic cameras is indispensable for ensuring the best quality of injection molding parts.
- Photovoltaic and semiconductor industries: the complete thermographic image of a solar module or an equipped circuit board quickly uncovers defects by means of so-called hotspot detection.
Technical Details of the Optris PI 200
- Scope of supply:
USB camera with 1 lens and BI-SPECTRAL technology,
USB cable (1 m),
table tripod, focussing tool,
PIF cable incl. terminal block (1 m),
software package optris PI Connect,
- Detector: FPA, uncooled (25 µm x 25 µm)
- Optical resolution: 160 x 120 pixel
- Spectral range: 7.5 – 13 µm
- Temperature range (scalable via programming keys or software):
additional range: 200°C…1500°C (option)1)
- Frame rate: 128 Hz2)
23° x 17° FOV / f = 10 mm or
6° x 5° FOV / f = 35.5 mm or
41° x 31° FOV / f = 5.7 mm or
72° x 52° FOV / f = 3.3 mm
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD): 0.08 K with 23° x 17° FOV / F = 0,8
0.3 K with 6° x 5° FOV / F = 1.6
0.1 K with 41° x 31° FOV and 72° x 52° FOV / F = 1
- Option for visual camera:
Optical resolution: 640 x 480 Pixel, Frame rate: 32 Hz2)
Optics (FOV): 54° x 40° (PI 200), 30° x 23° (PI 230)
- Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2%
- PC interface: USB 2.0
- Process interface (PIF):
Standard PIF: 0-10 V input, digital input (max. 24V), 0-10 V output
Industrial PIF: 2x 0-10 V inputs, digital input (max. 24 V), 3x 0-10V outputs, 3x relay (0-30 V/ 400 mA), fail safe relay
- Ambient temperature (TAmb): 0°C…50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C…70°C
- Relative humidity: 20 – 80%, non condensing
- Enclosure (size / rating): 45 mm x 45 mm x 62 mm / IP 67 (NEMA 4)
- Weight: 215 g, incl. lens
- Shock / vibration: 25G, IEC 68-2-29 / 2G, IEC 68-2-6
- Tripod mount: 1/4-20 UNC
- Power supply: USB powered