Optris Compact Series
Optris introduces new benchmarks within the area of industrial pyrometers regarding the size and robustness of the sensing heads. The miniaturized sensing heads are especially developed for the use in small and cramped surroundings and are perfect for applications with limited space, such as midgest instruments and engine constructions. The very advantageous cost-performance-ratio supports the integration of the pyrometers within OEM solutions and simultaneous use of the measurement devices at multiple infrared measuring facilities.
Our Compact Series range of Infrared Pyrometers are designed to fit almost any application due to their unique set of features including:-
- Smallest sensing head available in both CSmicro and CT products.
- Market leading ambient operating temperature range of up to 250°C without additional cooling.
- Wide temperature measuring range from -40 to +2200°C.
- Selection of optical resolutions with optional close focus lenses giving spot sizes down to 0.6mm diameter.
- Various wavelength sensitivities to suit almost any application from thin film plastics to high temperature metals.
- Variety of accessories to make installation simple and to protect your sensor in aggressive applications.
- Easy process integration with wide choice of output signals and interface options such as Profibus, Ethernet and CANbus.
- Excellent value for money with prices starting at just £95 for the CS.
- Ex-stock delivery available for selected products.
Contact us for more information of for a quotation.