Optris USB-Server Gigabit
Enabling long-distance control of infrared cameras, the USB Server Gigabit 2.0 serves as a USB to Ethernet adapter, extending the connection beyond 20 meters between a PC and a PI thermal imaging camera or a Xi 400 infrared camera, along with Optris CTvideo/ CSvideo video pyrometers.
Advantages of USB Server Gigabit
- Fully USB 2.0 compatible, data rates: 1.5 / 12 / 480 mbps, USB transfer mode: Isochronous
- Full TCP/IP support incl. routing and DNS
- Two independent USB ports
- Galvanic isolation 500 VRMS (network connection)
- Remotely configurable via Web Based Management
- Supply from PoE or external power supply
What is a USB Infrared Camera?
A USB infrared camera is a thermal imaging device that can be connected to a computer or other devices through a USB interface. It captures and displays thermal images, visualising temperature variations in the scene.
What is a USB Server?
A USB server is a device that enables the sharing of USB devices over a network. It allows multiple computers or devices to access and use USB peripherals, such as printers, scanners, or cameras as if they were directly connected to each device.