- Low cost, highly reliable German-made optical pyrometer suitable for most processes and OEM applications.
- High ambient sensing head temperature without additional cooling as standard – up to 250°C.
- Different models designed for specific applications such as plastic films, glass and metals. No more compromising with “general purpose” sensors.
- Wide temperature measurement range to cover everything from frozen food to molten metals.
- Industry standard outputs including mA, Voltage and Thermocouple.
- Optional interfaces to provide easy integration with your application including Profibus, Ethernet, USB and RS485.
- Version available for use in potentially hazardous areas.
Infrared Temperature Sensor and Optical Pyrometer – Process Parameters is the official UK distributor for Optris
There are many applications where Non-Contact infrared pyrometers have advantages over contact probes such as thermocouples. Some of these advantages are:
An excellent choice for surface temperature measurement over contact probes such as in applications where the measurement of thin film plastics, paper or high-temperature glass or metals is almost impossible using traditional means.
The ability to measure product temperature in applications where traditionally only air temperature has been measured. Save energy by gaining greater control of product temperature and ensure quality standards are met.
The High Temperature Pyrometer has a very wide temperature measurement range from -50°C to over 2200°C.
Very fast response time ideal for use in applications with high-speed temperature changes or where objects are moving quickly such as in induction heating systems, welding applications or packaging lines.
By measuring remotely, the sensor does not influence the measurement as is possible with contact methods such as in thin materials or moving items such as rotating drums.
Remote measuring allows the measurements to be taken from a safe distance ensuring long sensor life using the infrared temperature pyrometers.