The Nokeval 7470 is a serial-bus controlled analog output unit. It provides four mA or V outputs, that can be controlled via an RS232 or RS485 bus. As a slave, it supports Nokeval SCL, Modbus RTU, and Ascii protocols. Alternatively, it can function as a SCL Master querying other devices.
Analog output ranges include 0…20mA, 4…20mA, 0…5V, and 0…10V. The Nokeval 7470 needs 24 VDC supply voltage. The analog outputs are not galvanically isolated from the power supply or each other. They share the common negative wire. However the serial bus is galvanically isolated.
The 7470 is suitable for Vaisala weather station WXT520, WMT52 and WS425.
- 4 output channels 0..20mA 4..20mA 0..5V and 0..10V
- Serial data input RS-232 and RS-485
- Simple Nokeval SCL protocol
- Configuration with a hand held programmer 6790 or by MekuWin program via serial bus
- DIN-rail mounting (35mm)
- Power supply 18..28 VDC
- Inputs: RS485, RS232
- Bus Protocol: Nokeval SCL, ASCII, Modbus RTU, Hart
- Baud Rates: 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600 and 11520
- Output Channels: 4
- Outputs: mA, V
- Current Consumption: 30…120mA
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC- 18…28VDC
- Weight: 125g
- Protection Class: IP20
- Installation: 35mm DIN rail
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: 0°C
- Case Material: plastic
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 55°C
Please call 01628 778688 for more information.