Microscope optics for the inspection of electronic boards
The newly developed Microscope lenses for use with the Optris PI450 and PI640 thermal imaging cameras, are especially designed for thermal inspection of electronic boards and analysis of small chip level components down to 28 μm. The distance between the measurement object and the camera can vary between 80 and 100 mm.
The Optris Microscope optics are ideally suited for thermal analysis of both entire circuit boards and detailed macro shots of individual components can be measured reliably. The high quality thermal and geometric detail resolution of the infrared cameras allows for an effective and precise functional testing of electronic products.
- Analysis of small chip level components down to 28 μm
- Hands-free operation for simultaneous testing and IR imaging
- Exchangeable, focusable lenses for most flexible use of the camera
Optris PI Microscope Accessory Kit Scope of supply:
Thermal imaging camera optris PI 450 or PI 640
• Standard lens (PI 450: O29; PI 640: O33)
• Microscope optics (MO44)
• Microscope stand
• Standard USB cable (1 m [3.3 ft])
• Standard process interface
• Manual optris PI camera
• Rugged outdoor transport case
• Software package optris® PI Connect on USB flash drive
Contact email@example.com to request a quotation, demonstration or for leasing option details.
|Exchangeable, focusable optics for most flexible use of the camera|
|Analysis of small chip level components down to 28 µm|
|Hands-free operation for simultaneous testing and IR imaging|
|Frame rates up to 125 Hz allow inspection of fast processes (like pulsed laser diodes)|
|Radiometric video or tiff recording with +/-2 °C measurement accuracy|
|License-free analysis software and complete SDK included|