PR Electronics Transmitter
- Linearised measurement of temperature with Pt100…Pt1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or Thermocouple sensor with industry-standard 4-20mA loop powered output.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analogue 4-20mA current signal, e.g. from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
- Within a few seconds, the PR5331D transmitter can be programmed to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2, 3 or 4 wire connections.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with the PR fitting type 8421.
Need help to select a temperature transmitter for your process? Contact us today. We also manufacture temperature sensors custom-built to your exact specification.
We also offer a comprehensive calibration service and a wide choice of accessories.
What is a Temperature Transmitter?
A temperature transmitter is a device used to measure temperature and convert it into a standardised electrical signal, such as 4-20 mA or 0-10 V, for transmission to control systems or data acquisition devices. It ensures accurate temperature measurement and enables remote monitoring and control of temperature in industrial processes.
Transmitters from PR Electronics
Process Parameters are a leading UK distributor for PR Electronics. PR Electronics is a reputable Danish company specialising in the development and manufacturing of reliable process control solutions. With a strong presence in industrial automation, PR Electronics has gained recognition for delivering high-quality products and innovative solutions. Their range includes signal conditioners, temperature transmitters, and communication interfaces for various industries worldwide.