5334A In Head Temperature Transmitter – Thermocouple Input
- Linearised temperature measurement with any type of thermocouple temperature sensor.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to a 4…20 mA signal, optionally linearised according to a defined linearisation function.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5334A to measure temperatures for all thermocouples types and ranges ranges as defined by international standards
- Cold junction compensation (CJC) with a built-in temperature sensor.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting and Installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with the PR fitting type 8421.
Require assistance in choosing the right temperature transmitter for your specific application? Get in touch with us today. Our team is ready to provide guidance and support. We custom-build temperature sensors according to your precise requirements and specifications.
We also offer a comprehensive calibration temperature sensor service and a wide choice of accessories for your transmitter.