PR Electronics 5333D
- Linearised temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000 or Ni100…Ni1000 sensor with industry standard 4-20mA loop powered output.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation from 0 to 10000 ohms to a standard analogue current signal. For instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Within a few seconds, the user can program the PR 5333D transmitter to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with the PR fitting type 8421.
Need help finding a temperature transmitter for your application? Contact us now. As a leading UK manufacturer, we also custom-build temperature sensors to your exact specification.
We also offer a comprehensive calibration service and a wide choice of accessories for the PR Electronics 5333D.