- Linearised temperature measurement with Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000 or all types of Thermocouple sensor.
- Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or thermocouple sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analogue current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
- Connection of up to 15 transmitters to a digital 2-wire signal with HART communication.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5335D to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2, 3 and 4 wire connection.
- The 5335D has been designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL installations.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE89.
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with the PR fitting type 8421.
Any questions? Or need help selecting a temperature transmitter for your application? Contact our expert engineers today. We can also manufacture temperature sensors to meet your exact specifications.
We also offer a comprehensive calibration service and a wide choice of accessories.