- Linearised temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000 or Ni100…Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation from 0 to 10000 ohms to a standard analogue current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5333A to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with the PR fitting type 8421.
Do you need some assistance in choosing the right temperature transmitter for your specific application? Get in touch with our team today.
We also offer a comprehensive calibration service and a wide choice of accessories.