- Linearised temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or Thermocouple sensor with industry standard 4-20mA loop powered output.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analogue 4-20mA current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5331A to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2, 3 or 4 wire connection.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with the PR fitting type 8421.
Need help selecting a temperature transmitter for your application? Contact us now. We can also manufacture temperature sensors to order to your exact specification.
We also offer a comprehensive calibration service and a wide choice of accessories.