Lascar EasyLog Thermocouple Temperature Data Logger (EL-USB-TC-LCD)
The Lascar EasyLog EL-USB-TC-LCD data logging device operates as a standalone unit and can record over 32,000 readings from interchangeable J, K, or T-type thermocouples.
The temperature data logger comes with a K Type probe, with a measurement range of 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F). Using the onboard display, you can easily switch between current, minimum, and maximum temperature logs recorded during the session.
The setup process is straightforward, and after collecting data, you can connect the logger to a PC’s USB port and utilise the provided EasyLog software to view, graph, print, and export the data for in-depth analysis. The package includes a ½ AA battery, a K-type probe, and a wall mount clip.
Features of the K, J & T-Type Thermocouple Data Logger with LCD screen
- Compatible with K, J and T type thermocouples with miniature thermocouple plug connection
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Supplied with 1.5m K-type thermocouple with 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F) measurement range
- High contrast LCD, with four digit temperature display function
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
Building and site monitoring
Dry ice shipments
Thermocouple Data Loggers from Process Parameters
If you have any questions about our data loggers or any of our temperature sensor products, please contact us for more information.
In addition to data loggers, Process Parameters offer an extensive range of custom-built Pt100 temperature sensors, thermocouples, temperature probes, temperature transmitters, temperature gauges, thermowell pockets, pressure and level sensors, and more manufactured to your requirements. We also supply a range of infrared sensors and thermal imaging cameras.
What are TC Thermocouples?
TC thermocouples, also known as thermocouples, are temperature sensors made of two dissimilar metal wires joined at one end. They generate a voltage proportional to the temperature difference between the measuring end and the reference end, enabling temperature measurement in various applications.