Process Parameters offers a highly competitive laboratory temperature calibration service traceable to National Standards. We provide a highly flexible service and aim to have your sensors and instrumentation back with you as quickly as possible whilst offering the best possible prices. We can calibrate sensor manufactured by us or by other manufacturers and offer free reminders that recalibration is due.
Temperature Probe Calibration
- Temperature range -25 to +200°C.
- Custom points – you choose the temperature we calibrate at.
- We calibrate Thermocouples, RTD’s, Thermistors, Dial Thermometer Gauges, Temperature Transmitters.
- We can measure all thermocouple types.
- All RTD types including Pt100 and Pt1000. 2, 3 or 4 wire. All standard resistance coefficients.
- Process signals including 4-20mA and voltages.
- Coming soon – increased range to 1100°C.
All temperature probes are calibrated in our high quality fluid baths which provides the best possible stability and uniformity for temperature calibration. We use high accuracy reference probes and thermometers which are calibrated regularly by external UKAS accredited laboratories.
For sensors where it is not possible to immerse the sensor in a fluid, we also have a temperature controlled chamber in which we can calibrate.
We can calibrate sensors on their own or we can also calibrate a complete system whether this includes an indicator, temperature controller or data logger. Call us to discuss your requirements and how we can help.