Application for the 5334B Temperature Transmitter
- Linearised temperature measurement with any type of thermocouple temperature sensor.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to a 4…20 mA signal. Optionally linearised according to a defined linearisation function.
- Quickly and easily program the PR5334B transmitter to measure temperatures for all thermocouples types and ranges as defined by international standards.
- Cold junction compensation (CJC) with a built-in temperature sensor.
- Continuous check of vital stored data analysis for safety reasons.
Mounting / Installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with the PR fitting type 8421.
Need help choosing a temperature transmitter for your application? Contact us now for a free quote. We can also manufacture temperature sensors to order to your exact requirements.
We also offer a comprehensive in-house calibration service and a wide choice of accessories.