Our range of Optris pyrometer temperature sensor is arranged into three distinct areas…
- Low cost, highly reliable German made optical pyrometer suitable for most processes and OEM applications.
- High ambient sensing head temperature without additional cooling as standard – up to 250°C.
- Different models designed for specific applications such as plastic films, glass and metals. No more compromising with “general purpose” infrared temperature sensor.
- Wide temperature measurement range to cover everything from frozen food to molten metals.
- Industry standard outputs including mA, Voltage and Thermocouple.
- Optional interfaces to provide easy integration with your application including Profibus, Ethernet, USB and RS485.
- Version available for use in potentially hazardous areas.
High Performance Series – High Temperature Pyrometer
- Unique dual laser aiming system ensures the perfect aim every time. Shows the user both location and size of measuring spot on the object.
- Wide range of accessories to make integration with your process as simple as possible.
- Optional interfaces provide easy integration with existing control systems.
- Special version for specific applications including flame temperatures, through flame measurement, glass and metals.
Hand Held IR Temperature Sensor
- Low cost temperature pyrometer for general purpose applications.
- High optical resolution pyrometer temperature sensor for application that demand higher accuracy and control.
- Designs for use on high temperature applications, including molten metals. Ideal for use when wearing gloves.
- Innovative laser aiming and where necessary aiming scopes ensure the greatest measurement accuracy.