Optris Compact Infrared Pyrometers
Optris sets new benchmarks within the area of industrial compact infrared pyrometers particularly in relation to the size and robustness of the sensing heads. With the smallest sensing heads available from any manufacturer worldwide they are especially developed for the use in cramped surroundings and are perfect for applications with limited space such as industrial machinery. Their superior ability to operate at high ambient temperatures of up to 250°C without additional cooling makes then a fantastic choice in arduous applications where other sensors simply are not suitable. The advantageous cost-performance ratio supports the integration of the pyrometers within OEM solutions and simultaneous use of multiple devices in infrared measurement applications.
Our Compact Series range of Infrared Pyrometers are designed to fit almost any application due to their unique set of features including:-
- Smallest sensing head in the world available in both CSmicro and CT products.
- Market leading CThot sensor with ambient operating temperature range of up to 250°C without additional cooling.
- Wide temperature measuring range from -50 to +2200°C.
- Selection of optical resolutions with optional close focus lenses giving spot sizes down to 0.6mm diameter.
- Various wavelength sensitivities to suit almost any application from thin film plastics to high temperature metals.
- Variety of accessories to make installation simple and to protect your sensor in aggressive applications.
- Easy process integration with wide choice of output signals including 4-20mA and Voltage plus interface options such as Profibus, Ethernet and CANbus.
- Excellent value for money with prices starting at just £95 for the CS compact sensor, German made quality at market leading prices. Why compromise.
- Ex-stock delivery available for selected products and accessories. We can often dispatch your order same day.
As the UK distributor for Optris, Process Parameters can supply all your infrared temperature sensor requirements and provide free technical support and advice.
Contact us for more information or for a quotation.