An Extensive Range of Thermal Imaging Cameras to suit your application.
The Optris PI series of Infrared Thermal Imaging Cameras are designed to bring the benefits of this developing technology to a wider range of applications and supplied by Process Parameters in the UK. By utilising thermal imaging in your application, it is possible to learn more about your process in a shorter time than ever before. Improve the quality of a manufactured product; reduce cycle times of machines or reduce your energy usage. The compact, robust design makes the cameras just as suitable for continuous process measurement and quality control as they are for R&D applications.
License Free Software for Thermal imaging Cameras.
All of the PI infrared cameras offer fully radiometric video recording and snapshot functions through our free comprehensive software package PIX Connect (previously PI Connect). The software will run on any Windows PC including XP, Vista, 7 and 8 and is provided completely free of charge with your camera. Future updates are also provided for free. PIX Connect is leading the way in terms of thermal analysis software and is fully configurable for your application to provide you with the data you need when you need it.
Why choose Optris Thermal Imaging Cameras?
- All Optris IR thermal imaging cameras have the same innovative design at their core. The main focus is on miniature ruggedised cameras suitable for use in industrial production and R&D environments where other cameras would not be suitable.
- All of our cameras are housed in an IP67 aluminium body which is designed to be as small as possible. Our largest industrial thermal imaging camera measures just 56 x 46 x 90mm including the lens and weighs 320g.
- The complete range is also intended to be easy to use with Plug-and-Play USB functionality. With fully featured license free software included with every USB thermal camera you can be up and running extremely quickly.
- Every thermal camera in the range is fully radiometric as standard, temperature is measured at every pixel on every frame. What’s more, this radiometric data is stored with your still images or video recordings, available for recall at any time in the future. With the capability of playing back videos at reduced speed, you can now see every detail of your process like never before.
- The temperature range is not limited either. All Optris thermal imagers will measure between -20 and 900°C out of the box. For special applications our PI450 G7 and PI640 G7 cameras for glass processes will measure up to 1500°C as standard and our PI 1M and 05M cameras for high temperature metals will measure up to 2000°C as standard. No expensive options required!
- To operate in the most demanding of applications, our cameras are supported by a full range of accessories which allow operation in places you really would not expect. Ambient temperatures of up to 315°C are not an issue. Dusty environments are handled with ease. Outdoor conditions are dealt with too. The Optris PI camera can even work in high pressure environments such as composite material autoclaves. Networking of the thermal cameras is possible through Ethernet conversion.
Each of the cameras in the range possesses different features and we are sure to have a thermal imaging camera to fit your requirements.